I thought it would be cool for us all to write a new Seinfeld episode as if we were hired by NBC to write for the show.
The way it should work is like this: Each person contributes a paragraph to the script or scene.
Then, maybe in 2 weeks we'll put it all together for people to read.
1. You can say anything you want about the characters, but what you say must relate to how the characters always were.
2. You can stop your scene in the middle to let someone else pick it up for you or you can finish the scene.
3. We can bring in new guest stars for temporary cameos.
4. We can mention Larry David in one sentence just like his cameos.
5. To avoid confusion, our episodes have no titles.
6. Important: Make sure you read everyone else's contribution before you add yours
I will start:
Kramer decides to bring back Kramerica Industries. He mooches off of Jerry's computer and buys a program to build his web site. Then, we walks into Jerry's apartment to search for things to sell on his web site...