- george: did you get a chance to read the script?
- george: you didn't like it?!
- dana: well, no.
- george: I can't believe this! What was wrong with it? What didn't you like about it?
- dana: it wasn't funny.
- george: it wasn't funny? What, are you kidding?!
- dana: no, I didn't find it funny.
- george: you didn't find it funny?! This is what I'm paying for??!!!
- george: how's this for criticism? You stink!!
How do like that criticism? You know what's funny to me? That diploma up on the wall. That is my idea of comedy! You sitting here, telling people what to do.
- dana: I think you'd better go!
- george: I am going baby. I'm going!