Ok, I had fun asking my fellow Seinfeld fans some of their opinions and some of the answers were very interesting.
Now, this survey is for the "serious" SF fans. We can all say we are die hards, but the question is, are you serious?
Now, ironically, these questions are just for fun. So, you can be serious, but don't take them seriously. Get it? Yeah, I know. That sounds like something you would hear on Seinfeld. huh?
Ok, here we go...GIDDYAP.
1. In the Seven, if you were Newman, who would YOU have given the bike to? Kramer or Elaine?
2. After watching the episode where George confused love and food, can you look at a piece of pastrami the same way?
3. As attractive as Rachel was, would YOU make out with someone attractive during Schindler's List?
4. If you had to have our tonsils out at the last minute , would you pay $4,000 in the hospital or take a chance with Tor Aikman for "38 bucks"?
5. As Elaine pointed out to Jerry in the Bubble Boy, do you agre with Elaine that "There's nothing finer than being in your Diner" was a corny thing to put on an autograph? Frankly, I liked it
6. In an early episode, George mentioned he had brother. Do you think you can deal with another offspring of Frank and Estelle? LOL.
7. They said Kramer's life really a fantasy camp. Name one instance where that proves true.
8. Before The Stand In, did you know that little people have a code about wearing lifts?
9. From Jerry's infactuation with Superman and his partial references to The Green Lantern, would you assume that his favorite cartoon growing up was "The Justice League"?
10. In the Gymnast, would you buy spring water called Moland Spring?
11. Do you think that Kramer and Uma Thurman would make a good couple?
12. Besides Fusilli Jerry and Macaroni Midler, what pasta could be used for Kramer?
13. What was Larry David's funniest cameo?
14. As we all know, Kramer as not selective in his women. We dated some real interesting woman. Which woman is the weirdest woman Kramer ever dated?
a. Low Talker
c. The waitress who never stopped eating
d. Who else?
15. According to The Merv Griffin show, do you think Kramer would make a good talk show host?